This document explains what information from users we collect, use, disclose and maintain and how we use it.applies to the website and all products and services offered by Bounceless.
Information we collect
We may collect information in the following ways:
- Personal identification information in a variety of ways. We may register when Users visit our site, register on this site, place an order, and respect resources, services, features or activities made available by us on our website. Name, website and email may be asked to the users. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to fill in and supply personal identification information, but it may restrict them from engaging in several website related activities.
- Non-personal identification information. We may register it whenever Users interact with our website. The type of computer, the browser name and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website. such as the Internet service provider utilized, the operating system and other similar information may be included in non-personal identification information.
How we use collected information
Bounceless may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experienceWe may use information collected to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback provided by you to improve our services and products.
- To process paymentsWe may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with any third parties.
- To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send the users information and updates in connection with their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. The user may unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by their account page.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and also security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information, password, username, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above may be shared.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. This is the reason why, from those we actually know are under 13, we never collect or maintain information at our website, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy or terms, you shall not use our website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.